Our client are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, passionate Marketing Executive to jump in at the deep end and get stuck in with the advertising and development of the overall brand! You will be incredibly driven with an excellent eye for detail, and possess the relevant experience to enable you to lead and drive Marketing Campaigns.
Location: Sandiacre, Nottinghamshire
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Benefits: Contributory Pension Scheme
- Assisting in the creation and management of marketing plans and budgets
- Writing and proofreading marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Managing Social Media platforms, including creating content and tracking performance
- Creating and editing Google Slides presentations for external use
- Liaising with internal departments to promote key sales messaging via email marketing
- Assisting the sales team with proof reading sales documentation
- Identifying, profiling, organising and attending events
- Working with external agencies to manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, graphic design
- Maintaining and updating the CRM system
- Preparing monthly reports on marketing performance
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Sound knowledge of B2B, Channel and the Public Sector Marketing areas
- A sharp eye for detail with excellent copy-writing/proofreading skills
- Ability to manage/prioritise workload
- Competency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and the ability to use CMS Systems to edit websites
- A business-related degree would be advantageous, as would any IT based experience.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.