We are currently recruiting for an exciting position that utilises your Business / Marketing degree in a way you might have not considered!
To qualify for this position you must have a grade 2:1 or above as an educational requirement.
£20,500 per annum
Our client, a leading academic support company are seeking talented academic individuals to join their expanding Quality team. You will quality check essay answers to ensure they are a 2:1 standard or above. For this role you should demonstrate a strong understanding of not only what makes a great academic piece of work but also a good comprehension of the academic process as a whole.
- Ensuring essay answers are of a 2:1 standard or above, checking word count, depth of critical analysis, correct referencing, focus on answering the question and proof-reading for correct spelling and grammar.
- Communicate any areas of improvement to the people who have written the essay, in a clear, accurate and sensitive manner.
- Act as a point of contact for end customers to ensure they receive their orders in a timely manner.
- Dealing with customer amendment requests.
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Undergraduate Degree in Business Studies / Marketing classification of 2.1 or higher is essential
- A strong academic aptitude
- The ability to critically evaluate academic work. Training is provided; however, a strong academic background will assist considerably.
- Excellent telephone manner, with a positive problem solving outlook.
- Previous experience within education or customer services will be advantageous.
- Applicants should have a high attention to detail (particularly in spelling and grammar) and an ability to provide impartial, constructive criticism.
- You should be able to demonstrate skills in critiquing academic work, and in problem solving and resolution.
Hours of Work
- 5 day week - 4 normal 9 - 5 days, with 1 late shifts (until 9pm). 1 in 4 weekends you would work Saturday and Sunday, but you’d receive the Thursday and Friday off.
- The position is 40 hours per week with overtime available during peak seasons.
- You’ll enjoy a very competitive salary and after a year of service you will qualify for a profit bonus scheme of up to £6k per annum on top of your basic salary.
- Structured salary progression scheme
- 40 days paid holiday per year (with increase of 1 day per year of service, up to 35 days).
- Monthly performance-related bonuses after completion of a 6 month probationary period (up to £100).
- Accor childcare vouchers scheme.
- Bike scheme (50% towards cost).
- Eye tests paid for (and cost of basic glasses if they are for VDU use).
- Relaxed dress code.
- 50% paid towards gym membership.
***PLEASE NOTE THAT THE START DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 1-4 WEEKS FROM INTERVIEW, DEPENDENT UPON YOUR AVAILABILITY***
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.