Sales Office Administrator
Mon-Fri, 9-5pm, office based
Our client, one of Nottingham’s leading B2B manufacturers, is seeking a Sales Office Administrator to join their team! As leaders in their field, our client prides themselves on the breadth of their solutions and the quality of their products.
This is a fantastic opportunity to help drive their ongoing success as a Sales Office Administrator and become an important part of a thriving business.
- Salary of up to £24,000 per annum, DOE
- Company bonus
- Open and vibrant office environment
In this diverse role, you will have the chance to undertake excellent training and gain an in-depth understanding on the sales process, from day-to-day account management right through to warehouse operations.
Fostering a positive culture of teamwork, creativity and innovation, our client offers the ideal environment in which to learn and grow, both personally and professionally.
- Provide a high quality service to existing customers
- Respond to customers’ enquiries
- Process sales orders and payments
- Book in deliveries
- Perform general administration tasks including expenses & purchase invoices
- Assist the external sales team
- Carry out market research
- When required warehouse duties including picking and dispatch of goods