| CREDIT CONTROLLER |
| WILFORD, NOTTINGHAM - ACCESSIBLE VIA PUBLIC TRANSPORT! |
| £22,000 - £24,000 PER ANNUM |
| HOURS: MONDAY - THURSDAY 9:00AM - 5:00PM & FRIDAY 9:00AM - 4.30PM|
Our Client is seeking to appoint an experienced Credit Controller to focus on the provision of an effective Credit Control service! You will possess excellent customer care and negotiation skills and excel under pressure! The successful candidate must enjoy a challenge and be able to work as a team in a fast moving customer facing environment! You will have a keen eye for detail as well as the ability to display previous experience in a similar role.
- Assist the Finance Controller to ensure the company cash flow is kept as liquid as possible
- Ensure monies are collected in accordance with the companies invoice payment terms
- Chasing customers for payment and overdue accounts either by telephone, email or letter
- Manage all aspects of the debtors ledger
- Pro-active management of accounts
- Credit checking new customer accounts as as well as existing service contract customers
- Follow specific customer led strategies for resolving overdue issues on high turnover value customer accounts
- Contribute to ensuring overdue debt is minimised at or below budget levels
- Experience in a similar role is ESSENTIAL!
- Strong account management and negotiation skills
- Possess a good telephone manner and good customer care skills, with a clear understanding of individual customer requirements
- IT literacy
- Ability to be able to excel under pressure
- Strong numerical ability
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.