| CREDIT CONTROLLER |
| WILFORD |
| £10.50 PER HOUR|
| TEMP TO PERM OPPORTUNITY |
| DAYS: MON - FRI |
| HOURS: 9AM - 5PM |
| FULL TRAINING WILL BE GIVEN |
Our Client is seeking to appoint a Credit Controller to focus on the provision of an effective Credit Control service. You will possess excellent customer care skills and excel under pressure.
- Manage all aspects of the companies' credit control department
- Pro-active management over trading accounts
- Assist the Financial Controller in improving all aspects of the Credit Control process, particularly with regard to customer query resolution
- Securing customer payments and chasing up overdue accounts either by telephone, email or letter
- Contribute to ensuring overdue debt is minimised at or below budget levels
- Maintain customer account details on systems as appropriate
- Credit checking new customer accounts as well as existing service contract customers
- Carry out other accounts related administrative duties
- Credit Control experience
- Possess a good telephone manner and good customer care skills, with a clear understanding of individual customer requirements
- PC skills, negotiation skills and an ability to be able to cope under pressure are essential, as are accuracy and numeracy
- Candidate must have a keen eye for detail
- Capable of taking on new challenges within a fast paced environment
Please only apply for this position if you can provide evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.