£23,000-£25,000 per annum
Our client are a rapidly growing company, beginning to move overseas and expanding across the globe!
They are currently seeking to appoint a confident and innovative professional with strong experience in Digital Marketing to become an integral part of their Marketing department! If you’re skills are best used in creating digital marketing materials, paid adverts and email campaigns then this is a role you will thrive in!
- Responsibility of all paid advertisements
- Produce and distribute all internal and external publications and email campaigns
- Acquire new leads and customers through online pay-per-click and cost-per-acquisition ad campaigns
- Reporting on success rates and make recomendations on how to increase revenue
- Collaborate with marketing team mates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programmes
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- At least 2 years experience in a similar marketing role
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks
- Knowledge of email campaigns and experience producing them
- Excellent communication skills with both external clients and fellow employees
- Professional and confidential manner
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.