£20,000 per annum
Our client is seeking to appoint a driven and committed individual to manage shared offices, promoting the space and attending to all tennancy needs.
- Manage all aspects of the building and the tennants' needs
- Switchboard management including virtual support
- Respond to enquiries and complaints
- Actively market and promote the centre, ensuring 100% occupancy
- Selling virtual tennancy and conferencing services
- To learn and actively promote all products and services within their portfolio ensuring clients are fully aware of all service provisions
- Diary management - booking appointments and conferences
- Assist with monthly invoicing
- General reception and administration duties
- Conference and event support including organising, serving and clearing refreshments
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience within a similar position is essential
- Natural marketing and selling abilities
- Excellent administration, organisation and planning ability
- Good time management
- Ability to handle multiple and prioritise tasks
- Solutions focused and a problem solver
- Positive and proactive approach
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.