Our client, an independently owned business pride themselves on ensuring al customers receive exceptional service are looking to grow their team.
The Client Services Team is very much at the heart of the organisation and they are keen to recruit to further and compliment that team!
The ideal candidate will come from a strong customer focus background, have worked in an office with
experience in B2B communications and enjoys connecting with people and thrives in a fast paced
environment - no two days are the same!
- Sandiacre, Nottingham
- £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
- Office based, however hybrid working offered on completion of training
- Work with the technical team to ensure smooth transitions for consultancy and projects
- Produce accurate reporting for KPI metrics
- Monitor and respond to all ad hoc queries, both internal and external
- Ensure communication is maintained at all times with the customer through the end-to-end
- Build strong relationships with our customers
- Work with the sales team for Managed Service Schedule updates, renewals and creation
- Process invoices and credit notes and any necessary purchase orders
- Use the relevant systems and processes to provide support and input into customer project plans
More about what you need ....
- Strong customer focus with excellent communication skills, empathy and influencing skills, with theability to display understanding of the customer journey
- Drive customer focus, service excellence and ultimately the customers’ satisfaction
- Ability to take personal responsibility and ownership of identifying problems and risks and drives to resolution
- Highly organised with the ability to self-plan and deliver on time and with quality for internal
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly adaptable and flexible. Able to read and adjust quickly to new situations and fast changing
- priorities, both internally and externally
- Ability to articulate complex issues clearly and concisely, both written and verbally, adapting to the audience as required
- Ability to handle conflict, undertake negotiation and manage resolution
- Ensure that positive client outcomes are at the centre of decision making