LISTEN AND GUIDE...
| NEW CLIENT ADMINISTRATOR |
| NOTTINGHAM CITY CENTRE |
| £18,000 - £20,000 PER ANNUM |
Our client, a leading Nottingham based Law firm, are seeking to appoint a committed, engaged and proactive individual to liaise with a broad variety of new clients. You will be listening to and advising on a plethora of enquiries and guiding prospective clients to the relevant internal departments. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring that prospective clients gain easy and efficient access to the correct department within the firm.
- Assisting with all incoming new business enquiries
- Be a key point of contact for new clients to the firm
- Share details/information about the services on offer
- Direct incoming enquiries to the relevant department
- Occasionally provide quotes for work to be undertaken
- Log all calls on the central CRM system
- Administrative experience is ESSENTIAL
- Confident telephone manner, with the ability to deal with various scenarios
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Working within a team of four likeminded people!
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.