IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT? WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU?!
| MANAGEMENT ASSESSOR/SUPPORT TUTOR - LEVEL 3 |
| REGIONAL |
| WORKING DAYS: MONDAY - FRIDAY - 37.5 HOURS - FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS |
| 6 MONTH CONTRACT |
| MUST HAVE AN ASSESSOR QUALIFICATION - D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA |
| SALARY: £24,000 - £26,000 PRO RATA |
| LEVEL 3 QUALIFIED IN MANAGEMENT ASSESSMENT AND SUPPORT TUTORING |
| WORK REMOTELY |
| MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR AN IMMEDIATE START |
Our client is seeking a level 3 qualified Management Assessor/Support Tutor to help support there LM and CMI accredited programmes and apprenticeships in Leadership and Management up to level 5.
- Providing intensive one-to-one remedial support and assessment for learners on existing Level 3 apprenticeships.
- Conducting and recording professional discussions
- Marking and providing internal verification of written assignments for accredited programmes from level 2 - 3.
- Delivering regular tutorial support workshops to groups of learners.
- Monitoring learner progress through online learning portals.
- Support learners with varying barriers to learning to achieve their apprenticeship
- Create assessment plans and alternative assessment methods in line with assessment criteria
- Deliver, support and assess Level 2 Maths and English Functional Skills, using face-to-face coaching as well as remote methods to support learners.
- Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with variety of people.
- Capable of using multiple forms of communications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - including awareness of personal impact on others and ability to effectively work within a remotely-situated team.
- Experience assessing apprenticeships, including functional skills qualifications.
- An assessor qualification (D32/D33A1, TAQA or CAVA).
- Proficient using all functions within Microsoft Office 2010 Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excellent Time management and organisational skills.
- Experience of working in a training or learning and development environment.
Please only apply for this position if you can provide evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.