Our client is seeking to appoint an empathetic and customer-focused Account Manager to join their team. You will have ideally had experience in either a contact centre, sales or account manager background and now yearn to take your fantastic communication skills to the next level.
Responsible for a number of clients within a specific territory, you will be the ears and mouth of the business as you constantly strive to deliver excellent customer service coupled with continuous advice and support surrounding all product offerings.
Your client base has many long-standing and loyal customers who will benefit from your advice on a number of life-enhancing products, tailoring this guidance around their specific requirements and needs.
Location: NG2, Nottingham
Salary: £22,000 (dependant on experience), bonus will be in the region of £4000.00 a year and is performance based.
- Responsible for generating revenue within your defined territory through the management of customer relationships
- Prioritise your workload and meet all productivity targets to enable the best service for customers within your territory
- Deliver exceptional levels of Customer Service during every customer contact point
- Use your excellent product knowledge to educate customer and handle their queries
- Accurately updating our records and systems, including processing of Orders using SAP
- To liaise with colleagues across the business in an effective way, working together for the best customer outcome
- To work in line with all relevant guidelines, including NHS regulations
- Work with your field-based Sales Manager to plan effective meetings and manage the customers within your given territory
- Customer-Centric- Able to build strong and long-term relationships with customers.
- Target-Oriented- Highly motivated to deliver against KPIs
- Effective- Ability to plan and organise workload to maximise impact
- Compliance-Driven- Ability to recognise opportunities to introduce additional products and services to our customer base which improve overall health and wellbeing.
- Communicator- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Product Knowledge- Great all-round depth product knowledge which enables value-add conversations with customers.
- Influencer- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Resilient- Adaptable to a fast-paced business where change is the norm
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.