Elizabeth Michael are recruiting for ourselves! We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, motivated individual to become an integral member of our fast-paced, sales focused office!
You will thrive in an ever-changing environment, possessing a quick thinking, decisive manner in order to excel within this highly reactive role! However you will be equally proactive and will strike the balance between being quick to adapt yet forward thinking!
You will be commercially aware and self-motivated- in this game it's about being one step ahead! At times, you will be the voice of reason, the driving force behind the consistent success of the Temporary Division.
You will have durable focus and the ability to withstand a broad range of emotions...sometimes all before 1.00pm on a Monday!
Not precious or easily fazed, you will demonstrate consistent, enviable focus and assurance!
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:30AM- 5:30PM
- Screening candidates on the telephone, booking appointments and managing the consultant's diaries
- Composing candidate CVs
- Managing the inbox
- Constructing job adverts
- Supporting the consultants in all areas, becoming a group PA!
Skills/ Attributes/ Experience:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced office environment is essential
- Intelligent, decisive and determined
- Must be sales orientated
- A self starter, with a 'will do' attitude
- Flexible approach, quick to adapt and comfortable with ongoing change
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.