| FINANCE ADMINISTRATOR |
| LOCATION: BURTON ON TRENT |
| TEMPORARY ON GOING - WITH POTIENTIAL TO GO PERMANENT |
| £10.00 - 12.00 PER HOUR |
| FULL-TIME: MONDAY - FRIDAY|
| WORKING HOURS: 8:30AM - 4:30PM |
| DURATION: TEMPORARY ONGOING |
| START DATE: MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR AN IMMEDIATE START |
| MUST HAVE FINANCE EXPERIENCE |
Our client is seeking have an exciting opportunity to appoint an experienced Finance Administrator who can provide office-based support to their small office.
- Invoice and purchase order processing, including payments.
- Booking travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Diary management.
- Taking telephone enquiries.
- Preparation of annual accounts for audit.
- Complete Daily and weekly accounting and office tasks.
- Chase payments and invoices as necessary.
- Carry out bank reconciliations.
- Adhoc administrative work.
- Adhoc marketing and content creation.
- Sage line 50
- Experience in a similar role
- Problem solving and analysis.
- Understanding of administration and basic accountancy.
- Ability to take initiative and a proactive approach.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Competent with excel
Please only apply for this position if you can provide evidence, on your CV, which are inclusive of the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.