Your natural attention to detail will have your colleagues and clients purring!
Our client is seeking to appoint a proficient administrator to support their professional and highly successful team!
£18,000 per annum
**Due to the location of this company, a full driving license and access to your own vehicle is essential**
Working under the direction of our Policy Manager to support in the administration of our compliance services:
- Talking with clients to retrieve factual information using a pre-prepared interview schedule
- Data Entry and document uploads to a bespoke CRM system
- Formatting documents in Word and in an online system
- Updating policy documents with information sourced from Regulations and Legislation
- Participating generally as part of a team in evolving our product range and responding to client needs
Skills/ Attributes/ Experience:
- A meticulous attention to detail is ESSENTIAL
- High level of accuracy and efficiency
- Ability to handle computer programmes without help- Microsoft Word especially
- Able to take instruction and then deliver
- Ability to take initiative, have gumption, be proactive and intuitive
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.