£28,000 - £32,000 per annum, Newark
An integral part of a busy and friendly marketing team, you will work with the team to deliver and manage marketing campaigns, utilising both on and offline channels, to meet key company objectives.
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of campaigns
- Brief and oversee the work of internal staff and external agencies
- Write, edit and proof-read creative and engaging copy for promotional materials
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidates will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- An understanding of design and marketing
- Creative and innovative - able to generate ideas for new membership recruitment and retention campaigns
- Focused, ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- An good eye for detail and a high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Personable, enthusiastic, confident and ambitious
- You will have experience building, developing and maintaining key customer journeys
- Experience managing the content, creation and implementation of key campaign activity
- Use of tools such as GoogleAnalytics is essential whilst experience of PPC, Social Media and YouTube promotional channels would be a distinct advantage
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.