£30,000 - £40,000 per annum plus commission
near to Oakham, but can be home based
- 20 min drive from Melton Mowbray (10 miles)
- 35 min drive from Grantham (23 miles)
- 40 min drive from Peterborough (27 miles)
- 45 min drive from Leicester (21 miles)
- 1 hour drive from Nottingham City Centre (29 miles)
Our client is looking for an efficient and proactive individual to play a crucial role in building relationships across their international market in order to secure new business opportunities for their suite of e-learning resources.
- Generating business through the acquisition of partners and marketplace advocates
- Researching and building relationships with large international school groups and key stakeholders
- Effectively overcome sales objections with confidence and professionalism
- Identifying market place opportunities for growth
- Communicating with the international direct sales team, and pushing leads through for closure
- Identifying and attending the right international trade shows across the world and co-coordinating multi-channel promotions geared around these visits
- Have an awareness of competitors and competitor activity
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience within the edtech market is essential
- An experienced International Business Development Manager and a proven track record of successfully bringing in new business and building relationships
- Proactive in seeking out opportunities
- Target-driven and sales orientated
- Multilingual would be advantageous
- Be able to sell and negotiate consultatively and confidently, acting as a trusted advisor
- Self-motivated and energetic, a resourceful worker able to use initiative to meet goals
- You need to be confident in working within different international territories.
- Must be confident in communicating with senior members of the sales and marketing team.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.