Our Client has significant export business and wishes to accelerate its growth in the German market. Reporting to the Export Manager, this is a hands-on sales role focused on developing the business in Germany. Fluent German language skills and an excellent understanding of German industrial manufacturing business culture is essential. With a focus on service and long-term relationships the ability to build and sustain excellent business relationships with accounts is also essential.
A good proportion of working time will be spent in Germany visiting customers and prospects. The ideal candidate will be a professional and confident communicator who is capable of honestly selling the service and capabilities of the company.
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
• Ensure that the most valuable sales leads are found and generated, and these opportunities are quickly converted to profitable, low risk, secure business for the company.
• Prioritise quotes based on value and likelihood of success and make every effort convert them to orders.
• Build productive business relationships with key decision makers and influencers in target sectors.
• Plan and execute cost-effective sales visits to customers and prospects to win new business.
• Take all reasonable measures to protect existing business with accounts in your area of responsibility.
• Generate sales leads and recommend marketing activities to further support your sales lead generation.
• Plan and record sales activities fully and accurately in the CRM system in a timely manner.
• Identify and develop new opportunities - new products, new markets.
• Identify and report on potential threats to the business.
• Reflect the image of the high quality company you represent, in all customer dealings.
• Act in accordance with corporate policy and encourage others to do so.
• Provide excellent internal service to other departments.
• Identify opportunities for improvements to internal or external service anywhere in the company.
- Fluent German Speaker at business level is essential
- Sales based experience, within the motor industry an advantage
- German National desirable
- Excellent commincation, numeracy and literacy skills
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.