| RESIDENTIAL CONVEYANCING SOLICITOR |
| MANSFIELD, NOTTINGHAM |
| SALARY CIRCA £35,000 PER ANNUM, DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE |
| MONDAY - FRIDAY, 9.00AM - 5.00PM |
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- Free on side parking
Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to join their business due to recent growth. This role is varied and challenging, where you will work on your own case-load of quality residential conveyancing matters. You will be responsible for dealing with all aspects of the matter from inception through to completion, working with a range of clients from individuals to developers and investors.
- Work on your own case-load of quality residential conveyancing matters
- Deal with conveyancing matters such as including sales, purchases, right to buy, leases, transfer of equity, re-mortgages and more
- You will be expected to deal with all aspects of the matter from inception through to completion
- Work with a range of clients from individuals to developers and investors
- Background in handling own case-load of residential conveyancing matters is ESSENTIAL
- Strong communication
- A smart and tidy appearance
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT competent
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- Enthusiastic and ambitious
- Hard-working and going the extra mile
- Organised nature
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.