£16,000 per annum
Mansfield (parking on site)
Are you looking to start a career in Insurance/Finance? This is a great opportunity for you!
Our client is looking for a bright, confident and enthusiastic individual who wants to get into insurance! This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop within the role, with a small yet professional and fun company. There will be ongoing training with this role with study support included.
Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5.15pm (Lunch hour is paid!)
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs (Maths & English)
- Career motivated, ambitious and eager to learn
- Tenacious and intelligent
- Can think 'outside the box’
- Positive and flexible approach to their work
- Excellent communications skills - ability to communicate with individuals at all levels
- Personable, outgoing and a team player
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.