| DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND EMPLOYMENT LAWYER |
| LOUGHBOROUGH, LEICESTER |
| £30,000 - £40,000 PER ANNUM, DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE |
| MONDAY - FRIDAY 9.00AM - 5.00PM |
Our client is seeking an experienced Dispute Resolution and Employment Lawyer who will take on and have the drive to build an existing caseload. You will have excellent verbal and written skills and have the ability to work with other departments on cross referring business. You will have flexibility and organisation of time and your own workload.
- To take on and build an existing case-load
- Commercial litigation e.g. property disputes, contract claims, partnership / shareholder disputes
- Civil litigation which includes contract claims, contentious probate, boundary disputes
- Employment law work for both employers and employees
- Contentious issues, unfair dismissal, discrimination claims, redundancy exercises, settlement agreements
- Non-contentious issues e.g. drafting employment contracts and policies
- Business development and networking skills
- Enthusiasm and drive to develop caseload
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent client care skills
- Ability to work with other departments on cross referring business
- Communication (verbal and written)
- Legal and procedural knowledge
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.