Our Client is seeking to appoint a proactive, tenacious Account Manager to manage multiple accounts, maintain a long term relationship with accounts and maximising sales opportunities within them.You will play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
You will have experience of Account Management, be on the ball with a down to earth nature and ready to rise to any challenge with spark and grit!
Location: Castle Donington
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Hours: 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday
- Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions
- New product proposals and up sell on additional products, maximising sales opportunities
- Responsible for a portfolio of multiple existing accounts
- Involvement in business pitches, aiming to gain new clients
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships
- Handling conflict when required, ensuring the customer remains satisfied
- Experienced in selling and promoting new business
- Excellent business development skills
- Strong influencing and financial skills
- Hold a current Driving License and have access to a vehicle for work
- Excellent man management skills
- Financially astute
- Fluent presenter
- Good knowledge of Internet usage
- Able to develop and define systems and process
- Commercial acumen
- Sees every sales opportunity - and makes the most of it
Experience in the furniture industry would be preferred but is in no way essential!
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.