DON'T SPIN PLATES, SPIN ENGINEERS!
l SCHEDULING ADMINISTRATOR |
| LONG EATON |
| £19,000 PER ANNUM |
Our client are seeking to appoint an experienced Scheduling Administrator to take ownership ofthe distribution of jobs to service engineers, right down to the processing of service documentation. This frontline role will require a confident, problem solving mentality and the ability to adapt and constantly think on your feet in this varied, reactive role!
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm with 1 hour for lunch
- Salary rising to £19,500 after 3 months of service, £20,000 following 1 year of service
- 23 days annual leave + stats
- 4% pension from business, 2% from employee
- 4 x salary life insurance
- Coordinate a team of field-based Engineers, utilising company technology tools, monitor engineer efficiencies and customer satisfaction
- Take incoming calls from customers and suppliers/ general customer liaison/queries
- Engineer contact/communication/support
- Support scheduling/booking/cancellations
- Instruct & authorise Sub-Contractors
- Accurately log and keep updated all daily & monthly monitors
- Check & monitor job sheets/timesheets using daily opps monitor
- Ensure a timely and efficient flow of out-work purchase order’s logged and forwarded to Purchase Ledger dept
- Accurate invoicing and timely collation of job sheets to invoices before posting to customers
- To perform any other reasonable duties that may be required from time to time within the scope of your knowledge, skills and ability
- Experience working in a service office environment with mobile engineers is ESSENTIAL
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst maintaining high level of attention to detail
- Used to teamwork in a fast pace environment/working under pressure
- Good knowledge of PC literacy, including Word and Excel
- Strong interpersonal, planning, organisational, motivational skills and using own initiative
- Proactive approach to problem solving/enthusiastic/flexible
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.