BUILD YOUR CAREER THROUGH PEOPLE, NOT JUST PROPERTY!
| TEAM MANAGER - PROPERTY |
| LENTON, NOTTINGHAM |
| £23,000 - £25,000 PER ANNUM + UP TO £3800 BONUS ANNUALLY |
Our client, a market leader in their field, is seeking to appoint an experienced Team Manager who is eager to further develop and build their career in line with company growth plans! You will be responsible for ensuring the team not only provides world class customer service, but also embodies a culture of high performance, pace, reward and recognition.
You will have a strong focus on people management and team development and embrace a client focused, fast paced environment. You will demonstrate infectious energy and perseverance with an ability to remain calm and be persistent in the face of a challenge!
Ideally you will have experience within the property sector, however strong team leadership experience with the ability to lead by example and place focus on team support and staff development are key!
- Daily management of the Property Management team members, as well as mmanaging your own portfolio
- Performance management of two team members, including weekly and monthly KPI’s supported by formal quarterly reviews and annual appraisals
- Single point of responsibility for the performance of the Property Management Team
- Sourcing and supporting the team to recruit and develop a national network of trades and third party suppliers
- Ensure all existing compliance is renewed
- Manage commissions, revenue and invoicing, including forecasting of income
- Representing the department and company at key meetings, both within the business and external
- Be an active participant in the Senior Head Office Team in support of delivering company-wide goals and objectives
- Prepare the Property Management Department and Team for future growth subject to strategy
- Represent the department in reporting to Senior Management Team and Directors
- Effective execution and delivery against annual business plan and Personal Development Plan
- Experience in a similar position is ESSENTIAL
- Strong team management experience with a passion for team development
- Driven, focused on developing and supporting growth plans
- Highly organised
- A passionate coach and motivator
- Has a track record of leadership success
- Actively lead from the front whilst empowering others
- Customer focused with a passion for improving a customer's journey
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.