£16,000 - £19,000 per annum
Nottingham City Centre
Our client is seeking a polished, professional and friendly graduate to join their team as an administrator, performing front-of-house reception duties and administration. Lettings experience is desirable, but not essential. This is a fresh and exciting company with amazing career prospects. The role would be to shadow a current employee who is now moving on to the next step in their career- a truly exciting opportunity for your first step into property!
Hours: Mon - Fri, 9 - 5.30pm with the occaional Saturday during busy periods (Nov, Dec, Feb)
- Provide a front of house and reception service, answering calls and greeting potential landlords and tennants
- To obtain referencing reports for applicants from employers, landlords etc
- To assess and compile a full report on the applicants data and make an informed decision against the companies acceptance criteria
- Booking viewings for properties
- Obtain ID and supporting documents for applicants
- Create tenancy paperwork and contracts
- Create adverts for online and in-branch display
- All associated administration
Skills / Attributes / Experience
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- 1-2 years+ administration experience is essential
- Highly organised, enthusiastic and motivated
- Proficient with use of email, spreadsheets and documents
- Good telephone manner and presentable at all times
- To be punctual at all times and be willing to go above and beyond
- Keen to learn and willing to help!
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.