| SENIOR FINANCE/PAYROLL |
| ANNESLEYWOODHOUSE, NOTTINGHAM |
| £30,000 - £40,000 PER ANNUM, D.O.E |
| MONDAY - FRIDAY, 9.00AM - 6.00PM |
| PERMANENT, FULL TIME |
Our client is seeking a candidate with extensive experience in all general finance administration and processing of payroll. You will be responsible for processing payroll for the company from start to finish and be extremely organised in your approach. You will have an excellent knowledge of all finance based duties and be responsible for VAT returns and production of monthly management accounts. You will be comfortable with working as part of a team but also individually and be efficient in prioritising your own workload.
- General finance administration
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Management of balance sheet reconciliations and processes
- Management of sales and purchase ledger processes
- VAT returns
- Commission calculations
- Payroll processing
- Ad-hocKPI reporting and project profitability analysis work
- Support with year-end accounting processes and liaison with external accountants
- Strong experience in a similar role is ESSENTIAL
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Fluent in MS Excel.
- Any exposure to ERP Accounting systems, but in particular Oracle - NetSuite.
- Any exposure to writing custom financial reports in any software package.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.