Location: South Normanton - Close to The East Midlands Designer Outlet
2.4 Miles from Alfreton, 4 Miles from Sutton in Ashfield, 4.2 Miles from Kirkby in Ashfield, 5.9 Miles from Ripley, 10.8 Miles from Heanor, 11.6 Miles from Mansfield
Whilst we as an agency are based in Nottingham City centre we will conduct telephone interviews and so there will be no need for you to travel to Nottingham to meet us.
Hours: Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.30am - 6.30pm
Salary: £7.85 per hour
Permanent Salary = £15,300 rising to £15,800 after 6 months
Duration: Temporary leading to Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Reporting into the office manager you will be responsible for liaising with customers looking to place orders, dealing with queries, processing orders,
- Taking in inbound customer service calls or orders from pharmacists.
- Processing supplier invoices
- Inputting into a bespoke system (training given) - this creates the invoices - then processing the supplier invoices
- You will be handling the Sales invoices and the Supplier invoices, cross referencing the information against that on Excel spreadsheets
- High levels of attention to detail
- Working in the customer services department so they must have excellent communication skills - able to liaise with customers over the telephone
- Answering incoming calls from customers, dealing with enquiries, processing orders, handling queries
- Must be comfortable being on the telephone
- The skills needed include good customer service skills, excellent data entry skills with high level of accuracy and attention to detail. You will have excellent listening skills and be flexible and organised. You will demonstrate the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining professionalism at all times
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post. Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.