Customer Service Specialist
Currently offering hybrid working on a rota basis, 3 days in the office
Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm and 1 in 3 Sundays 9.00am - 2.00pm with following Friday off
£21,000 - £23,000 Per Annum
- Profit Related Pay based on company profits
- Holidays - 20 + statutory days
- BUPA Healthcare
- Life Insurance
- Auto enrol Pension Contribution
- Discount on Products
- On site staff car parking with electric charging points
Our client is seeking an experienced customer service specialist who will be responsible for managing large portfolio's of high value national customer accounts! You will own all customer issues, ensuring full resolution in a timely manner. The successful candidate will thoroughly understand the company's vision, mission and values and how these translate to customer services and your role.
- Work closely with National Account Manager to support National & Channel Island customers
- Process all National customer orders daily
- Manage a number of tasks simultaneously ensuring deadlines are met
- Pro-actively report on discontinued products and share this with customers to identify early, alternatives to retain business.
- Build professional and credible relationships with customers, ensuring you diarise call backs and manage customer expectations
- Work cross functionally to resolve any customer impacting issues upholding the "celebrating failure" approach and highlight trends/issues that are identified to promote shared learning.
- Go the extra mile to resolve complex customer queries ensuring the customer is at the heart of everything you do
- Highlights trends/issues that are picked up through customer interaction to ensure resolutions are in place and learnings are shared
- Focus on activities that widen the customer product portfolio
- Manage and report to key stakeholders on relevant service levels
- 2nd tier escalation point for issues within the Customer Services Team
- Support Customer Service Manager to build a cohesive and collaborative team
- Extensive experience in an account management role
- Be able to work on own initiative to deliver business objectives
- Confident in using SAP - desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite - essential
- Ability to communicate in written form to achieve desired results
- Customer Service qualification - desirable
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.