Our client is seeking to appoint a highly numerate, analytic individual to take ownership of the development & execution of various account plans and joint business plans! You will be proactive, a deep-thinker with a scrutinous eye. You must be technically minded and able to manipulate figures & data.
Location: Gamston, Nottingham
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 per annum, with a performance related bonus
- Support the Key Account Manager Ecommerce and the National Account manager with up to date and relevant data analytics for their specific account bases and categories
- Develop detailed proposals, price analysis & promotional materials
- Support and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers, to generate new business
- Support multiple aspects of the E-commerce and National Accounts business throughout the different platforms, ensuring sales targets are met and brand strategy is correctly implemented
- Expedite the resolution of customer issues and complaints
- Assist in the coordination of sales effort with marketing, sales management and logistics
- Support customers with open days and events, to continually promote the brand and product ranges
This is a graduate position, however one to two years of experience in a commercial environment is essential!
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Strong Project Management skills- Able to work effectively across a number of projects simultaneously
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills - Powerpoint & Excel is ESSENTIAL
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and colleagues
- A high level of self-motivation, energy and a positive attitude
- A commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Flexible and prepared to work under pressure from time to time
- Highly organised and disciplined with the ability to ensure great attention to detail
- Comfortable with some ownership and seeing tasks and issues through to completion.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.