Is customer service from another stratosphere normal for you? We are seeking an outstanding individual to join a global brand leader where the entire teams mantra is 'The Customer Is King' !!!!!
Our client are a large, forward-thinking and thriving organisation looking to welcome a new fresh-thinking and passionate individual to their Customer Service team! The company has an excellent track record for developing employees in a rewarding career path.
You will have an oozing passion for providing first-class communication and customer experiences! This role will see you immerse yourself in an exciting world with many layers and opportunities to learn!
Location: East Leake, Leicester
Accessible from: Clifton, West Bridgford, Ruddington, Edwalton, City Centre, Loughborough, Melton Mowbray.
£18,771 per annum (+ up to 7.5% bonus- varies depending on company success rate)
Great progression prospects- the first step of your career!
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 8am - 4pm or 9am - 5pm (weekly shift rotation) + 45 minute lunch
Benefits: Company Rewards Card
Onsite Fitness Classes
- Receiving and processing customer orders coming in via telephone and e-mail
- Dealing with issues that arise - faulty/damaged deliveries, incorrect deliveries, delivery refusal
- Liaise with various other departments across the business on a daily basis to ensure order requests can be fulfilled and adequate resources are available
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with customers and suppliers, managing their accounts on an ongoing basis
- Confidently and pro actively make suggestions & recommendations as to how the team can improve the service offering to the customer
- Take on a variety of additional administration / project-based responsibilities as you develop in the role
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- A good standard of education is essential
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to think on your feet and make confident decisions quickly
- Experience of customer service would be highly advantageous (retail, hospitality etc)
- Interest in developing a career with a global organisation
- Confident user of office IT systems
- Personable and approachable - must be able to engage with customers
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.