£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Our client is seeking to appoint a confident and experienced Financial Controller. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an exciting team and contribute to an established and respected company!
- Responsible for the accounting operations of the firm and management accounts
- Produce periodic financial reports
- Year End accounts
- Keep a comprehensive set of controls and budgets
- Produce Sage reports
- Manage two other part-time members of the Finance team
- Reconciliation of BACS and Standing Orders
- Participate fully in building an effective team
- Carry out any other duties as may from time to time be reasonable requested by the directors
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- AAT qualified
- Knowledge of Sage and Excel is essential
- Educated to a GCSE standard (A-C in Maths and English) or equivalent
- Full driving license
- ACCA qualified is desirable but not essential
- Experience with maintenance of sales, purchase and nominal ledgers
- Demonstrate accuracy and the ability to work to deadlines
- Must be able to demonstrate effective team working & communication skills
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.