£20,000 - £25,000 per annum, Bingham
** Due to location, access to a car is essential **
Our client is seeking a native Finnish Speaking Customer Service Advisor to join their team in an extremely busy technical sales environment, providing the very bust customer support to their client base in the Nordic countries.
- Proactive and reactive telephone support to their customer base in Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark
- Customer relationship management
- Processing sales orders
- Sales order forecasting and preparation of sales and customer reports
- Preparation and renewal of Service Contracts
- Lead generation
- Ensure the team are up to date with customer status and any issues
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Must be able to speak fluent Finnish
- Work well as part of a team
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Friendly, engaging and professional telephone manner
- Confident and calm demeanour, ability to deal with all types of people and situations
- Solutions focused, good support and problem solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong with IT, well numerate, good typing and grammatical skills
- Positive attitude and a team player
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.