| INTERNAL MARKETING CO-ORDINATOR - MANUFACTURING |
| COTGRAVE, NOTTINGHAM |
| £22,000 PER ANNUM |
| MONDAY - FRIDAY, 9:00AM - 5:00PM |
Are you a looking to take your first/ next step into the Marketing world? Do you have knowledge of digital platforms? Are you passionate, with a flare for design? Are you up to speed on how to work an online audience to enhance the online digital presence? If so, read on as this could be the position you excel in that starts your career!
Our client is seeking to appoint a professional, organised individual who can take our clients sales, marketing and social media platforms to the next level! You will be responsible for managing and developing all marketing activities to deliver the organisations messages in an appropriate tone across both traditional and digital marketing channels. You will have clear, concise communication skills in order to excel in this position and have a passion for all things marketing!
This is an ideal opportunity as a second-job, or for a Graduate/ School leaver seeking their first step on the career ladder!
- Produce the quarterly staff news letter
- Arranging professional photography to support case studies and coordinate internal photography as required.
- Plan, implement and report on industry specific open days, online promotional campaigns and exhibitions to reach new audiences
- Produce basic artwork with Adobe InDesign
- Maintaining, developing and improving the company websites, Youtube channel, Facebook and LinkedIn profile
- Explore and co-ordinate other methods to improve online digital presence, interacting with various marketing agencies and designers will be required
- Qualifying incoming leads from various online platforms with a view to refining our ongoing PPC strategy
- Study and track competitor media and social marketing activities, collating information on shows and exhibitions of interest, assisting in event organising and planning in support of the Business Development Team
- Provide quarterly update reports for the management meetings showing marketing activity, maintain the marketing budget for both the UK and Northern European sites and maintain appropriate stock levels of brochures and flyers, ensuring that additional copies are available in preparation for any shows / exhibitions
- A genuine passion/ interest in the marketing industry is ESSENTIAL with a flare for creativity!
- Previous exposure to Marketing/ Sales environment is desirable - THIS ROLE IS SUITABLE FOR A GRADUATE!
- Sound understanding of Digital Marketing & SEO would be advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to use own initiative
- Self-Discipline / Time Management
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.