Cotgrave, Nottingham (Driving License essential)
£25,000 - £29,000 per annum
Full Time, Permanent
Our client is seeking to appoint a first class, highly skilled administrator to join their small, dedicated team. Initially employed to also provide support for the Administration Manager, this position will develop long term to play a key role in the business across a range of tasks.
As well as first-rate administrative provision for key stakeholders, both internal and external, another crucial area will be IT support and liaison. You must therefore have an interest in business IT, from solving basic queries with logging on and issues accessing software, to liaising with the 3rd party IT support team to plan and implement software updates, server migration and the set-up of new hardware. No experience is necessary as all training is provided, but an interest in this area is a must.
All in-house queries will come to you first, to either solve or to raise a ticket with the external support team. With this comes a number of administration tasks, including updating auto signatures, recording phone messages for office closures, invoice checking and monthly reporting.
You will also be employed with a brand new SAP implementation project, assisting with general admin as well as any IT related queries or solutions required.
Overall, this role will take ownership of facilities management for the office building and warehouse along with a number of key administration tasks, keeping price lists up to date, dealing with Health and Safety queries and working in partnership with other team members.
- To excel in this position you must be able to work well as part of a team and have clear, concise communication skills. You must be sensitive to both colleagues’ and business needs and inspire confidence in all those you interact with.
- You will have a friendly and professional telephone manner and be confident when dealing with all levels in business, from factory floor to director level.
- You will need to demonstrate strong support skills and be capable of building effective relationships across all teams, both internally and externally.
- Remaining calm and able to work under pressure, you must have a pleasant, helpful and adaptable attitude at all times and be able to contribute positively to the team environment by establishing and maintaining strong, inter-departmental relationships.
- You must possess a high level of competency in all Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and be prepared to develop these skills to advanced level with training.
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Mobile phone (After successful probation)
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days paid holiday (Some taken during Christmas closure)