Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking for your next career move?
Elizabeth Michael is currently recruiting for our very busy Temporary Division!
We are seeking to appoint a commercially aware, self-motivated and sales orientated individual with energy and enthusiasm!
In this game it's about being one step ahead, and therefore strong organisational skills are essential. At times, you will need to be the voice of reason, the driving force behind the consistent success of the Temporary Division.
This is an excellent opportunity for an intelligent and driven individual who will support the team continuously! In exchange we can offer structured career development, uncapped earnings and a great place to work surrounded by ambitious like-minded people.
Salary: £26,000 - £29,000 per annum
Location: Colwick, Nottingham
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:30AM - 5:30PM
- Business development for both new prospects and existing clients
- Account management of a shared client base
- Registering and screening candidates on the telephone
- Conducting face to face interviews
- Selecting, placing and management of temporary candidates
- Supporting and guiding the members of the Temporary division
Skills/ Attributes/ Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years in a recruitment role is essential
- Confident in conducting sales meetings and service reviews
- Demonstratable leadership and management skills
- Sales orientated
- A self-starter, with a 'will do' attitude
- Flexible approach, quick to adapt and comfortable with ongoing change.
- Full UK Driving Licence
Due to the high number applications we receive it is not always possible for us to contact all applicants. If we do not contact you back within five working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file for consideration of future opportunities.