| TAX RETURNS ASSISTANT |
| BEESTON, NOTTINGHAM |
| FULL TIME - 5 DAYS A WEEK - 37.5 HOURS |
| PART TIME - UP TO 3 DAYS A WEEK, 22.5 HOURS |
| SALARY: FULL TIME, £24,000 - £28,000 PER ANNUM. PART TIME = £14,402.70 - £16,801.20 PER ANNUM |
- Auto Enrolment Pension
- Holidays (Full Time) 4 weeks + bank holidays
Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced, thorough candidate who will deal with all tax returns for both personal and trade accounts. You will be responsible for liaising with clients and answering any queries in a timely manner. You will also work seamlessly within the general accounts department within the business.
- Processing personal/trade tax returns
- Liaising with clients and answering queries
- Produce accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Bookkeeping for clients on SAGE
- Experience of personal tax return processing is ESSENTIAL
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solving and analysis
- Ability to take initiative and a proactive approach
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.