Our client is seeking to appoint a dynamic Customer Service Team Leader, with proven and demonstrable experience of working within a contact centre within a customer service support role and ideally with team management level experience!
- NG8, Office based
- £25,000 per annum + £2000 annual bonus
- Monday to Friday shifts between 6am to 18.30 pm with a one-hour lunch
• Prioritise and distribute workload, across your designated team, to achieve and improve on agreed client SLAs and internal KPIs.
• Process calls and tickets that are submitted to your team.
• Act as primary escalation for any customer complaints.
• Provide first line support for your team on any internal or customer issues raised.
• Proactively identify and discuss with the Head of Customer Service any issues impacting on service delivery.
• Provide initial induction and onboarding support followed by continuing support, informal and formal training plans and coaching to direct reports, maintaining a focus on the company and department’s values and performance objectives.
• Completely monthly 121s with team members sharing the feedback with the Head of Customer Service.
• Take an active role with recruitment process of new team members to include participating in interviews.
• Prepare daily/weekly/monthly team and individual data performance reports as required.
• Ensure that all operations are being undertaken in accordance with compliance and regulatory standards.
Skills and Experience:
• Proven and excellent previous experience in a customer service role, ideally at team leader level.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels, whether in writing or verbally.
• You will have a progressive attitude to change and able to actively seek solutions not barriers.
• Work under pressure, to ensure delivery of KPIs and SLAs is crucial in this role.
• You will be adept and effective at responding to customers across a range of channels.
• Working on your own initiative and as a member of cross-functional teams is essential.
• You will have the ability to organise your own and support your team in managing the team and individual workloads as necessary.
• Passionate, enthusiastic and engaged in all aspects of providing excellent customer service.