| OFFICE MANAGER - EDUCATION |
| PERMANENT, 25 HOURS - TERM TIME ONLY |
| £11.19 PER HOUR, £12,491 PRO RATA |
| BESTWOOD PARK, NOTTINGHAM |
Our client is seeking an experienced Office Manager to be responsible for the daily smooth running of a busy office. You will be a highly efficient and well organised individual in order to successfully manage a team of Administrators and provide day-to-day support to pupils, parents and staff. You will work well under pressure and be able to use your own initiative. Your communication skills will be exceptional in establishing constructive relationships and you will be able to contribute to the overall ethos of the school!
- Operating the school’s financial systems
- Assist the Business Manager in ensuring accurate budgetary expenditure throughout the year
- Administration of all financial procedures
- Processing of orders/invoices, collation/processing of all monies
- Ensure effective administration of complex procedures/forms/returns
- Responsibility for ensuring that a reception / switchboard service is in operation and dealing with complex reception matters
- Oversee the collation and maintenance of the pupil/school details both manual and computerised
- Ensure the provision of personal/clerical/administrative and organisational support to other staff and to the governing body
- Ensure the effective completion of LA returns and reconciliation of queries
- Liaison with school health service/pupils/staff/parents in relation to pupil welfare
- Experience using SIMS pupil database and FMS Finance package is ESSENTIAL
- Ability to communicate effectively on a variety of levels using a variety of methods
- High level of numeracy and literacy skills
- Very good standard of ICT skills, including use of Microsoft Word, Excel and setting up of simple databases
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.