Job Title: Part-time Administrator
Hours: 1.30pm – 5pm, Monday - Friday
Salary: £8.32 per hour
Start: Monday 16th October
Duration: 3 months initially – could well be longer
- To raise invoices and process orders on the System
- The processing of credit card payments
- To reconcile cash received on the bank reconciliation system
- To manage and use the CRM System
- Manage stock inventory
- Process stationary orders
- To liaise with other departments in solving queries
- Sorting and distribution of mail
- General administration duties, filing, photocopying etc.
Skills, Attributes & Experience
Good numeracy and literacy skills
To be able to communicate effectively and confidently.
Self-motivated with the ability to work actively, effectively and independently.
Ability to work as part of a close-knit team
To be computer literate – with basic proficiency in the use of Excel and Word
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.