New Basford, Nottingham
£20,000 - £23,000 Per Annum, D.O.E
Full time, Permanent
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
*Flexible working will be required to achieving sales deadlines and providing cover for other team members*
Our client is seeking an experienced Sales Coordinator to join their team. You will have previous experience in a similar position and be responsible for providing excellent customer service whilst handling sales enquiries. You will be organised and thorough in your approach, providing quotations for customers and meeting customer requirements. The successful candidate for this position will have previous experience in a sales environment, possess strong communication skills and have good administration knowledge.
- Handle incoming sales enquiries via phone calls, email, online shop etc..
- Produce quotations for customers from set price lists and costing formulas
- Utilising design software to meet customer requirements
- Sales orders processing including pro-forma payments
- Purchase order processing include direct shipments
- Updating Sage200 Accounting & CRM systems
- Liaising with internal production, suppliers and customers to meet required deadlines
- Stock control and stocktakes on a regular basis
- Various ad-hoc projects & reporting as required
- Previous experience in a similar role is ESSENTIAL
- Administrative experience
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Evidence of ability to work under pressure
- Evidence of exceeding targets and goals
- Strong communication, planning and organisational skills.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.