Our client, a market leader, is seeking to appoint a Key Account Advisor due to have a significant and growing, international presence! You will be the first point of contact for customers placing new orders, order updates, enquiries and complaints. It is a busy and demanding role where you are required to build fantastic working relationships with your internal customers (the Sales Managers) and your customers!
Location: Sherwood Business Park, Annesley
Salary: £19,000 - £22,000 per annum
- Inputting new orders from customers, handling any queries or questions by phone or email
- Working the order book for allocated customers, resolving any issues on orders that might prevent them processing through to distribution and updating customers on their deliveries
- Working closely with the Sales and Sales Support teams to champion the customer's needs
- Processing and managing any complaints and/or returns to minimise the cost to the business
- Project management of large orders or schemes, coordinating across the business to ensure everyone is customer focused
- To identify and act upon improvements within the business.
- Experience in an account management/customer service role with international experience is essential!
- Experience of international trade and export procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly computer literate and proficient in the use of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.