£30k - £35k
Work from Home- based out of Nottingham Office- Must have a driving licence, as travel between Nottingham, London & Manchester is essential.
Our client is seeking to appoint an outstandingly competent Account Manager to acquire and maintain high-profile customer accounts/relationships. You will be extremely efficient, fiercely driven and dedicated to the best interests of the company and the clients!
- Responsibility for the management and development of UK business, circa 35 Accounts
- Identify potential new clients and develop and implement an individual approach to secure new business
- Excellent management of high-profile clients
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with National Accounts at all levels within the organisation, identifying key decision makers and representing their interests strongly
- Undertake detailed reviews and deliver suggestions for improvement
- Continuous market research and monitoring of competitor activity
- Grow business profitably and drive the customer category
- Develop, agree and implement joint customer business plans using all available resources to maximize impact and output
- Oversee the supply chain within the account through accurate forecasting and delivery using all available data in order to exceed targets
- Prepare and share customer performance data using it to support proposals and challenges internally and externally
- Work collaboratively with the marketing and product team to develop tactical marketing plans for your Accounts which support the Company business plan, reviewing regularly
Experience/ Skills/ Attributes:
- Experience and a background of sales and account management in a similar role within FMCG is essential
- Highly motivated, self-starter who is flexible and adaptable
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written with a creative flair for preparing and delivering outstanding presentations using the latest available technology
- First class negotiation skills
- Commercial acumen with an ability to clearly demonstrate an understanding of financials (P&L, budgets, profitability and margins)
- Provide evidence of achievement of sales targets, increase in turnover of an established client base and expansion of portfolio
- Willing and able to travel nationally on a regular basis with overnight stays (some international travel may also occur, and therefore a valid passport is essential)
- Willing and able to have a strong presence in the office as well as customer facing
- Business related degree desirable, but not essential
- You will be driven by managing high profile accounts to high standard and with a high level of focus, and also by the challenge of growth and exceeding targets.
- Above all, you will enjoy working in a dynamic entrepreneurial organisation with a big can-do attitude!
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.