Location: West Bridgford
Hours: 20 hours a week
Duration: 3 months
Salary: £8.48 per hour
Start: Monday 17th September
- Maintain the cash book and banking process
- Input and maintain purchase invoices and expenses
- Manage and issue sales invoices and chase payment where necessary
- Provide financial information and support
- General office duties such as answering the phones, preparation for meetings, catering, print & copying.
- knowledge of Excel and Word is required
- knowledge of Sage Line 50 is desirable
- Computer Literate
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent record keeping skills
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.