Let's schedule your next career move!
| SCHEDULING ADMINISTRATOR |
| £20,000 PER ANNUM |
| NG2 BUSINESS PARK |
Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced Scheduling Administrator to take ownership of Key Accounts and their service requests. You will manage the distribution of jobs/ schedule planning of service engineers, right down to the processing of service documentation. This front-line role will require a confident, problem solving mentality and the ability to adapt and constantly think on your feet in this varied, reactive role!
- Interact with engineers in a timely and effective way to provide the best in business customer service
- Manage your region, take ownership of key accounts and service requests to the agreed KPI’s
- Ensure critical service and breakdown response deadlines are achieved, escalating any performance issues
- Effective planning of the engineer schedules
- Work closely with engineers, managing and scheduling engineers 'real time’
- Monitor that engineers use of PDA, e.g. booking on & off daily, logging arrival at site, logging the job as complete
- Drive engineer productivity
- To process telephone calls/emails relating to service / breakdowns and within the agreed KPI’s
- Provide accurate and timely updates to the administration database
- Chase reports, updates, etc. from sub contract labour
- Ordering any relevant parts and ensuring on site prior to engineer attendance
- Ensuring permits are in place and valid to enable completion of the works
- Experience in a similar role is ESSENTIAL
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- IT skills, including Microsoft packages and email. Knowledge of administrative procedures
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- High level of attention to detail, accuracy and time management
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.