£30,000 - £35,000 per annum + Company Car
Oxford & South Eastern Region
Our client is seeking a driven and tenacious Sales Manager to ensure growth and profitability for the assigned sales area (East Midlands), through identifying and assessing local and national market activity and converting this into sales.
- Monitor and manage strategic sales initiatives and agreements (incl. preferred supplier status, SLA’s)
- Implement and manage quotation follow up procedures
- Ensure enquiry and quote to conversion rate is at the appropriate level to maintain budgeted targets and service levels
- Build and develop relationships with customers, as well as team members
- Develop existing business with regular visits, meetings with senior buyers and appropriate contacts
- Ensure competitor and customer market intelligence is gathered and communicated to staff
- Agree marketing expenditure and budget with the General Manager
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- At least 3-5 years’ worth of selling experience (industry experience is desirable but not essential)
- Proven track record of sales success and positive sales negotiation
- Target driven and results orientated
- Strong communication skills are essential
- A team player, outgoing and personable, ability to build relationships.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.