Tollerton, driving license ESSENTIAL
Permanent, full time
£21,000 - £25,000 Per Annum D.O.E
Our client who pride themselves on the exceptional level of care offered by their approachable and engaged team are looking to grow their finance division. This role is a key position within the accounts team and the duties will be wide ranging and spread across all departments. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and be able to manage and prioritise their workload, whilst working with strong accuracy.
- Process purchase invoices across multiple companies and currencies
- Monitor the electronic approval system, ensuring queries are resolved in a timely manner
- Liaise with internal and external customers/suppliers to ensure timely resolution of queries
- Reconcile supplier statements and follow up with suppliers if Invoices are required
- Assist with payment runs made in multiple currencies
- Monitor and action the department email inbox
- Bank & deposit account reconciliations
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Ability to manage and prioritise workloads
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Experience using Excel
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a proactive & personable approach
- Receptive and open to learning new skills and acquiring an understanding of the industry
- Process driven, organised person who excels at meeting deadlines when working within a busy team environment
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.