£22,000 - £28,000 per annum (£15k OTE)
Our client, a progressive and fast-growing IT services company, is seeking an experienced salesperson to identify, develop and pursue opportunities to win business for the company.
- Generating leads
- Maintain regular contact with existing accounts
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients
- Report generation
- Upselling software upgrades with lapsed customers
- Arranging appointments and meeting with the customer
- Grow existing customer base by making initial contact with prospective customers.
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience within an B2B sales / account management is essential
- IT / Technical background
- A confident communicator
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Target drive, tenacious and diligent in their approach
- Professional and well-presented
- Able to manage time well, handle a busy work schedule and works well under pressure.
- Be looking for the next step in their career and keen to progress within a role and company.
- Proactive, driven and enthusiastic
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.