Our client is seeking to appoint an individual with a flair for training and technical problem solving who thinks outside of the box! You will focus on providing a best-in-class IT training and a proactive user support service in order to maximise user engagement!
Location: Spalding, Lincolnshire
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
- To deliver IT induction and fulfil ongoing training needs, providing new starter assistance as required
- To prepare and deliver demonstrations, application training/training resources and skills transfer sessions regarding new and existing systems as required
- Training/skills transfer to other IT staff/service providers in relevant aspects of new applications (cascade training)
- To implement an appropriate IT competency framework with relevant training/training resources and systems to track and report individual progress
- Specialist application support in relation to applications support calls (commercially sourced and in-house developed solutions)
- Structured testing of new and updated systems, documentation of results, re-testing as appropriate
- To identify opportunities and solutions to ensure IT systems are fully embedded and the intended benefits achieved (i.e. identify training needs, ensure effective skills transfer to key users, external trainers and ensure the outsourced helpdesk has appropriate knowledge to support skills transfer and monitor to ensure training and support is effective)
- Minimum of three years' demonstrable experience in IT training and application support
- Previous experience of working in either an Accountancy firm or Solicitors would be desirable
- Experience of working with stakeholders/representatives at all levels and demonstrable ability to present and discuss at a senior level within the firm
- Excellent understanding of technology and its impact on the business
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products -i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience of legal application software is highly desirable
- High level of understanding of technical issues which may affect the business including, but not limited to, identification of new solutions
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.