Our client is seeking to appoint someone with proven intellectual ability, a commercial approach, excellent interpersonal skills and, most of all, the drive to exceed their clients’ expectations.
- Supporting the needs of the fee earners and prioritising own workload effectively, delivering a quality service. Including updating CPD records, reviewing fee earners timesheets and completing/post non- matter related time on their behalf.
- Providing Private Client departments with typing, secretarial and administrative support
- Assisting with digital dictation and administrative support across the company in line with the company’s workflow ethic
Key Skills and Experience:
- have secretarial experience (PA or senior team member level) including the ability to demonstrate knowledge of work done by fee earners and the overall business
- audio/copy typing skills - digital dictation desirable
- be able to demonstrate a typing speed of at least 70 wpm/90% accuracy
- have experience of working in a professional team environment and providing internal customer care
- have strong organisational and time management skills
- have an ability to remain calm and respond well in pressurised situations
- possess excellent accuracy/attention to detail and competence in spelling, punctuation and grammar
- be able to provide evidence of a 'can-do’ attitude and good work ethic
- have document skills including tracked changes/versioning/formatting
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.