£26,000 per annum, Basford area of Nottingham
Our client is seeking a creative and experienced individual to work as the Senior Digital Marketer within the marketing team of a large commercial business. You will champion all aspects of digital marketing and data insights for the brand, working to raise awareness across multiple digital platforms and increase the numbers of registered users.
- Create, implement and manage all digital marketing campaigns, SEO and PPC
- Maintain and update the website
- Attain and report on marketing KPI’s
- Write and optimise creative content for all online campaigns and social media platforms
- Ensure all delivery is insight and narrative-led with actionable recommendations and is delivered to the stakeholders in a concise and accessible way
- Monitor performance using a variety of tools and sources, identifying areas of improvement and growth opportunities
- Monitor competitor websites, delivering insight reports on SEO rankings and positioning within the industry
- Ensure customer data is kept up to data and categorised correctly
- Attend external digital marketing seminars/conferences and networking events
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- At least 4 years’ experience within digital marketing with a specific focus on SEO strategies and insights
- Well experienced with advanced web analytics methodologies and processes
- Advanced understanding of SEM / PPC and SEO strategies with experience in measuring ROI
- Target driven, experience of working in a commercially driven environment
- Confident communicator, ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders, end-users and technical resources
- Creative writing and editing skills, a strong standard of English grammar
- Strong analytical, project management and time management skills
- Personable, positive, outgoing and a team player
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.