£18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Our client is seeking a self-motivated and efficient individual to join a small team looking after all things related to Sales Ledger as well as other accounting relating administration.
- Dealing with supplier and customer account queries
- Production of despatch notes and invoices ensuring orders are released and delivered on time
- Ensure charges to customers are raised accurately
- Issue of Credit notes, confirming requests are raised correctly
- Monthly analysis of sales and margin and reconciliation to the Sales Ledger
- Processing of incoming payments, posting to Customer accounts and allocation against outstanding invoices
- Assistance with the control of debtors with statements, letters and contact.
- Ensure outstanding amounts are paid on a timely basis in order to minimise bad debts
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous Sales Ledger experience is essential
- An excellent telephone manner, ability to deal with customer enquiries and complaints in a professional manner
- IT literate with proficiency in Excel
- Able to learn new systems quickly
- A high level of accuracy with a high attention to detail
- Friendly, hardworking and a team player.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.