£20,500 per annum, Derby (Home working may be considered for the right candidate)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team who are integral to protecting our business against risk as well as providing an important support function to Advisers, Business Owners and the Field Compliance Team. You should be able to effectively prioritise a busy case load and be clear and consistent when dealing with all internal & external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will hold full CeMap or equivalent and will have an excellent understanding of the current mortgage & protection market.
- Conducting Advice Quality Reviews - assessing advice documentation, providing feedback to individuals & Business Owners
- Ensure that any remedial actions are completed within required timescales
- Contribute to management information on advice quality outputs and issues
- Help to identify trends and support Board discussion on risk management
- Provide a second line of support to Advisers, Business Owners & Field Compliance Managers on process & policy queries
- Support business change through input into system & process changes that affect Compliance
- Maintain database, maintaining audit trails and producing MI
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Relevant industry experience is essential
- CeMap or equivalent qualification holder
- An excellent understanding of the current mortgage & protection market.
- Works well autonomously as well as part of a team
- Self-motivated with a positive, 'can-do’ attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload
- Maintain quality advice at all times
- A methodical, logical approach with a keen eye for detail
- IT skills and experience including Word, Excel, Outlook
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.