| TEAM LEADER - CUSTOMER SERVICE |
| PRIDE PARK, DERBY - ACCESSIBLE VIA PUBLIC TRANSPORT!|
| £22,000 PER ANNUM |
Our client is seeking an experienced Team Leader who will be responsible for the delivery of business target's and KPI's by motivating, monitoring and managing team members. You will be responsible for coaching and training in a high challenge, highly supportive environment. You will lead by example and have a passion for delivering excellent service to clients and colleagues.
If you have experience leading a team, we would like to hear from you!
- Delivering outstanding customer service at all times
- Working with the rest of the business to deliver its core purpose and cultural values
- Achieving business budgets & KPI’s
- Team recruitment
- Building effective relationships with our Partner Practices across the network
- Monitor and manage daily/weekly performance working closely with the Team Leaders
- Motivate the team members throughout the working day
- Mentor, Coaching and training Team Leaders and Customer Experience Executives
- Prepare and deliver team meetings
- Conducting monthly reviews with the Team Leaders and agree department goals
- Ensuring KPI’s are achieved and working closely with individuals where this is not being met
- Ensuring our business standards are being achieved
- Experience in a Team Leader position is ESSENTIAL
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Organisation
- Good use of Microsoft word and Excel
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.