| LEGAL ADVISOR |
| PRIDE PARK, DERBY - ACCESSIBLE VIA PUBLIC TRANSPORT!|
| £18,000 - £20,000 PER ANNUM - DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE |
| BONUS STRUCTURE BASED ON INDIVIDUAL PERFORMANCE |
| DRIVING LICENSE IS ESSENTIAL|
Our client is seeking a candidate to join them as a Legal Advisor. You will join the department at a stage of real growth and this is a huge opportunity for the right individual to make a real impact in the department and its growth moving forward. You will deliver an elite service to businesses of all shapes and sizes by providing advice and recommendation to the business owners in the areas of wills, trusts and estate planning.
- Handling your own case-load of business estate planning files
- Attending client meetings and advise on all aspects of personal and commercial estate planning and managing the file from inception to close
- Draft wills, trusts and lasting powers of attorney and any other ancillary work and ensure all documents are executed correctly in line with company time-frames
- Referring clients for any financial services or any other services required which are out of the scope of the role of an advisor in legal practice
- You will be responsible for developing, maintaining and nurturing relationships with business connections
- Keep up to date business books and billing and banking statistics
- 3-4 yrs + experience in law and/or working in a B2B industry is ESSENTIAL
- A passion and drive to work with business owners
- Ability to provide advice and recommendations confidently and be assertive where necessary
- High energy and enthusiasm with a professional attitude
- Experience in managing client files/matters and their expectations throughout
- Hard-working, flexible and reliable and ability to use initiative
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.