Our Client are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, tenacious individual to join their Internal Sales Team based in Pinxton. You will become an integral part of the forward-thinking sales team, contributing to the meeting of targets and carrying out traditional administrative duties.
Salary: £18,000 per annum with OTE £21,000 per annum (commission based)
- Jointly responsible for exceeding the team’s annual sales targets
- Managing all assigned projects on the project tracking system with the aim of progressing them to order
- Follow up on new quotations received, including contacting all contractors tendering for the project and ensuring quotations are issued to all bidders
- Order Processing
- Dealing with incoming customer queries
- Ensuring orders are dispatched promptly
- Proven sales experience is essential
- Previous experience in an administrative position is essential
- Team player with a positive and proactive outlook
- Excellent telephone manner
- Demonstrate true tenacity
- An ability to prioritise workload is essential
- Computer literacy and a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Sage
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post. Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.