Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced Administrator to join their team to support the on-boarding process for new contracts. This role supports the bid team who quote for new business!
This is not your bog standard admin role - you need to think on your feet and have a 'can do’ attitude. You will be computer literate and proficient at Excel, be a real team player and be able to work at a fast pace but to a consistently high standard with a real appreciation on the need to deliver against customer SLAs.
You must have an eye for detail and a desire to learn. This is an office based role within a friendly and supportive team, is full time and based in Nottingham. Full training will be provided.
- Nottingham, NG8 - 2 days home, 3 days office-based
- £21,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitoring and actioning of incoming emails
- Logging of new maintenance requests
- Requesting supplier quotations where needed
- Creation and preparation of quotation templates
- Population of quotation templates with data from various sources
- Checking geographical/engineering/SLA capability
- Production of standard maintenance quotations using predetermined pricing or process
- Replying to customer and supplier emails
- Experience in a similar role is essential!
- This is a really busy role in a busy team so you must enjoy working at a fast pace but with high levels of accuracy.
- You must be PC literate, particularly in the use of Excel.
- Willing to learn and to be able to apply initiative to solve problems.