£28,000 - £32,000 per annum
Our client is seeking a HR professional to provide full HR generalist support on a 3 month interim period, deputising for the Group HR Manager whilst they are away in their international offices.
- Work closely with and deputise for the Group HR Manager in their absence
- Direct line management for the HR Assistants
- Provide support and guidance to managers for full sickness absence management
- Support manager’s conducting disciplinary and grievance investigations up to serious misconduct.
- Focus on training need analysts / internal talent management and drive this forward
- Assist with the company’s recruitment processes as required, including: recruitment administration I.e. arranging interviews and issuing offer letters and contracts etc if required.
- Ensure smooth running of the recruitment process in the absence of the Recruitment Advisor
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- An experienced HR generalist with proven generalist experience
- CIPD qualified / working towards CIPD
- Experience of managing a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Decisive, exercising sound economic and business judgment
- Ability to work proactively identifying areas for improvement and implementing change
- Conscientious and hard-working to achieve results
- Responds positively and co-operatively to challenge, change and conflicting demands
- A sound understanding of importance of confidentiality and the ability to maintain it
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.