£18,685 per annum, Nottm City Centre
Our client is seeking an organised individual to provide a proactive, effective, efficient and value-added HR support service to the HR team. You will have a basic understanding of recruitment and hit the ground running in a busy and varied role.
- Manage all the administration involved in the recruitment process
- Draft adverts, job descriptions and person specifications
- Liaise with managers to schedule assessment days
- Ensure effective and professional assessment,/ interview and recruitment process
- Complete all referencing and employment documentation
- Administer all changes to employee terms and conditions and action ahead of payroll on a monthly basis
- Manage sickness absence admin, input all data into the HR system and prepare statistical reports
- General administrative support to the HR team
- Organise meetings and take minutes as necessary
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Understanding of recruitment processes
- Strong HR administrative skills
- Works to a high level of detail
- Ability to work within a team as well as on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- CIPD qualified or part-qualified would be desirable
- Experience of using an electronic HR system to manage workflow
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.