Our client is seeking an experienced administrator to join their team. Your role will involve supporting other members of the team, whilst managing your own workload, ensuring that team objectives are met on a day to day basis.
- Responding to general enquiries by telephone and email
- Organise and distribute incoming post
- Writing and despatching routine, standardise letters
- Assessing multiple choice question homework
- Maintenance of database records and office filing systems
- Photocopying, archiving and scanning documents
- Creating and maintaining MS Excel spreadsheets
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- An experienced administrator or someone with relevant work experience
- Strong organisational skills
- IT literate with proficiency using Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-skilled team.
- A positive, can-do approach to work is essential
- Personable and friendly
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.