Our client is looking for a personable individual to provide administrative support to ensure a high level of teaching, learning and assessments.
- Support the team in carrying out learner inductions
- Attend monthly team meetings with the communications team
- Track learner progress and highlight issues to tutors or assessor
- Review non-funded learners
- Act as first point of contact for learners and client queries.
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- A confident communicator, articulate and a good listener
- IT literate – advanced Excel and Lotus Notes are desirable.
- Excellent administrative, organisational and time management skills.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Personable and friendly personality.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.