Our client, a leading player in their field, are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inquisitive Temporary Administrator for around 3 months but this may get extended.
£8.91 per hour
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Provide efficient and prompt administrative support to all team members
- Compose, proofread, edit and prepare correspondence, presentations and publications using Microsoft Word and Powerpoint
- Prepare all outgoing mail for collection
- Support senior management with any tasks that may need completing
- Filing and scanning of paper and electronic documents
- Running daily/weekly office reports
- Updating company website
- Handle confidential and sensitive matters with discretion
- Strong organizational and technical skills, including MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Previous experience in an administrative role is essential
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines accordingly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail are essential
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.