Our client is looking for an outgoing and individual to join their growing team. If you have recruitment experience or looking for a career change then this role is for you!
Role: Recruitment Coordinator / Administrator
Location: Nottingham City
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
Hours: 9am – 5:30pm (Flexible)
Duration: Temporary – 6 months
- Manage any ongoing case load of applicants, providing information, advice, guidance and support to assist them in overcoming barriers to employment and training
- Scheduling interviews
- Complete telephone interviews
- Follow up on interviews
- Advertising jobs
- Match participants to suitable training and employment opportunities
- Initiate and maintain effective and professional working relationships
- Report back any areas where employers are experiencing problems.
- Maintain and update the vacancy recording systems
- Sourcing new candidates for particular jobs as and when needed
- Collate and report on a daily and weekly basis all figures relating to vacancy status
- Any other duties reasonably requested by the line manager
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate with the ability to use Microsoft Office
- Time Management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Recruitment knowledge, either in house or agency
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.