Our client is seeking to appoint a meticulous individual with profound attention to detail. You will be responsible for ensuring that stock levels are maintained in order to fulfil customer orders. You will possess a high level of accuracy and be thoroughly organised.
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Salary: £25,000 per annum
- Production of the brand against agreed customer segments
- Production of fabric forecasts for all key suppliers, based on agreed lead times and updated accordingly
- Management of the system data to ensure the agreed approach against discontinued stock can be managed effectively in line with the chosen IPP approach
- Forecast review and reporting
- Production of inventory lists
- Range modelling to be used to gain agreement of range plans
- Challenge and interpret data and forecasts to provide management recommendations for best value purchasing
- Degree level or equivalent working experience
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Exceptional IT and Excel skills
- Experience of working in a Supply Chain environment is ESSENTIAL
- Attention to detail with high degree of accuracy
- Work as part of the team and to have the energy, drive and tenacity to ensure that orders can be placed in an timely manner
- Highly numerate with the ability to handle complex information and analysis.
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload based on company commercial priorities and objectives
- Strong communicator with the ability to build and maintain successful customer, supplier and internal relationships.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.