Our client is recruiting an experienced project coordinator to work with the Head of ACD Services and Project Manager, to assist in the coordination and successfully delivery of all business change and/or project activity for clients.
You will also work on behalf of the wider team to maintain client and third-party relationships.
- Nottingham City Centre, Hybrid working available on completion of training
- Permanent, full time
- £25,000 - £30,000 per annum, DOE
- Build and maintain new & existing client relationships to ensure ongoing client satisfaction, attending client review meetings as required.
- Act as primary point of contact for all client correspondence & queries
- Be a point of contact for third-party relationships, including Depositary, Custodian, platforms, data providers & service providers.
- Assist with the Fund Governance process for all project & relationship, whilst working in collaboration with other departments.
- Assist in the coordination of all day-to-day business change and/or project related activity within the Business Development team.
- Assist in monitoring and developing project plans and processes in line with client, internal and industry/regulatory changes and identified issues or risks.
- Act as a point of contact for all internal and external business change and/or project related communications and enquiries.
- Assist with all client change requests and activity via a project plan & timeline for internal & external circulation and to ensure efficient & effective delivery.
- Ensure all project & relationship management information, correspondence and activity is captured and monitored on relevant logs and evaluated on a regular basis.
- Assist with the ongoing communication and progress updates externally with clients and third parties to ensure expectations are met.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Relevant degree/A levels.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Prince2 (desirable).