Outskirts Of Nottingham City Centre
Full Time, Permanent
37 Hours Per Week
£23,000 - £26,000 Per Annum
Our client is seeking a motivated and intelligent person with a solid work ethic and track history of project management. You will collaborate with public and private sector organisations to ensure the successful implementation and delivery of projects.
An ability to enthuse, involve and communicate as well as the ability to liaise effectively with a wide range of individuals and organisations is needed in this post, as the key performance indicators includes the delivery of training courses, presentations, workshops and briefing sessions.
- Leading a team to promote the installation of energy saving measures, also the provision of financial and wellbeing services to address fuel poverty for vulnerable households
- Delivering training courses also presentations/workshops to staff, key stakeholders and community groups
- Implementation and review of operational procedures
- Maintain partnerships with external agencies (e.g., local authorities, energy companies, contractors)
- Comprehensive understanding of current domestic energy policy to confidently promote it to clients
- Set up reporting systems to provide progress updates internally and externally
- Monitor and evaluate project performance to contribute to continuous improvement
- Organise and lead on stakeholder meetings
- Complete staff appraisals to ensure continual team development and individual performances
- Set team and individual targets
- Significant experience in project management is ESSENTIAL
- Experienced user of IT and Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel and Access
- Understanding and experience of interrogating data sets
- Familiar with the fundamentals of creating presentations using Microsoft Powerpoint to convey information
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Follow written and verbal instruction
- Learn quickly and convey new knowledge clearly to others
- Set up an administrative system to meet the needs of the project and regularly monitor its effectiveness
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.